Saturday, February 11, 2017

David Beckham Walking Around NYC...


It's New York Fashion week and our style icon, David Beckham has made his way into the Big Apple to support his wife Victoria. Pictured above taking a stroll through the city, David has decided to stay warm in a brown/tan leather jacket from his collaboration with Kent and Curwen. He teamed his soon to be released jacket with a flat cap from Lock and Co Hatters (from last season), a grey pair of Saint Laurent jeans and his favorite pair of shoes at the moment... Louis Vuitton Tattoo Sneaker Boot. The shoes are schedule to release at some point between now and July and is 100% on my buy list. The one piece I'm really intrigued by is his scarf, as I'm sure many of you are as well... and to be honest, I haven't found it!! However if anyone out there can ID it, please share as I'm sure all you fashionistas will want to add to your wardrobe... #wearitlikeBeckham!

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Blog…Thanks for sharing this information with us. Here I am sharing some information about Handmade polo Boots.

    ReplyDelete