Tuesday, April 11, 2017

DB Enjoying Life in LA

Now that Beckham is back in LA, he's photographed every time he steps out of the house! Over the last few days, there have been so many sighting of David with so many different outfits, I couldn't even keep up or even have time to find everything. So now I did my best.... if anyone out there can add to anything let me know!

The rustic pants are RRL and from 2/3 years ago. The t-shirt is most likely vintage. The fedora is from Nick Fouquet, a custom hat maker based out of Venice Beach. His wallet chain, vintage Harley Davidson... I was fortunate enough to get one (thank you P!).
While out ridding his bike, David switched it up a bit... still rocking RRL, the chinos are also from a few years ago however the RRL t-shirt is still available! The VANs you can pick up from FWRD.com.
Not sure about this outfit....
The snapback is by DQM, the jacket from Kent and Curwen and chinos I think are by Saint Laurent.
Now on to my favorite! The jacket/cardigan is by RRL from last season. Completely sold out but I really want one, hopefully I manage to hunt it down over the next several years..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment