Friday, June 16, 2017

David Beckham heads to NYC


So its been awhile since I posted, mainly its been because I haven't seen David wear anything worth blogging about, but that changed today... as David headed to NYC to spend time with wife Victoria, he was captured outside of JFK looking like the suave gent that he is! For his cross Atlantic flight, David wore a silk cashmere jumper by Ralph Lauren with a pair of jeans and boots by Saint Laurent. If anyone can ID his backpack and duffel bag that would be ace! I really like the jumper and I'm sad to say the only size they have left is an extra which is a tad bit too big for me :(


1 comment:

  1. Nice and interesting post, I appreciate your hard work, keep uploading more,logachi Thank you for sharing valuable information.

    ReplyDelete