Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Beckham: In & Out of LAX

It looks like David Beckham made a quick trip to Los Angeles over the weekend as he was pictured arriving into LAX on Friday carrying a handsome Lanvin "Origami" Sac Weekend from the F/W 2011 collection and wearing a leather jacket that I think is from Saint Laurent, but I am not sure and I can't find it anywhere... as always if anyone knows let me us know!

While we didn't see David attend any Soul Cycle classes, we did see him snap a picture with Kevin Hart while shooting a new commercial for H/M. A few days later he was again pictured at LAX heading back to London wearing a sweatshirt by Tom Ford. This jumper seems to be his new favorite as hes been pictured wearing it a few times now.... to be honest I can't blame him, as its on of the most softest sweatshirts I own. He paired the slim fitting jumper with a pair of black kicks by Vans.


No comments:

Post a Comment