Tuesday, March 4, 2014

David & Victoria leave Paris after PFW 2014...

 

David & Victoria Beckam were seen leaving Paris after spending a few days for PFW 2014! David has been pictured recently wearing a lot of Saint Laurent and has added another piece from their 2014 collection, the Signature Pleated Stole in Red and Black Babycat Printed Cashmere and Silk Étamine.


Wear it like Beckham: On my recent trip to England, I debated weather to buy this piece, but didn't as I felt it was a bit too feminine! After seeing David rock it, I wish I had picked it up. Fashion Forward! Wear a scarf as a double loop around your neck, look cool and masculine even if the scarf looks feminine. On another note, I love how David and Victoria always compliment each other in their fashion sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment